I started On the Tudor Trail in 2009 as a place to document historic sites and buildings associated with Anne Boleyn. Since then the site has grown into a space where I share my research about the life and times of Anne Boleyn and other notable Tudor personalities and explore everyday life in Tudor England.
On the Tudor Trail has also evolved into a site for sharing Tudor book reviews, author interviews, Q & A’s and guest articles from history students, historians, authors and other experts.
We currently welcome around 25,000 visitors per month and have become a trusted online educational resource for various institutions and individuals around the world.
I am passionate about history and education and believe that history should be made accessible and engaging. I am a strong advocate of ‘living history’ and aim to bring history to life through engaging storytelling, videos and photographs.
There are a number of costs involved in maintaining, improving and growing On the Tudor Trail, to ensure that future generations can benefit as well.
Ways in which you can help support this website:
1. Make a donation through Paypal, every contribution will go towards further research and/or maintaining and improving this site. Please click on the Paypal icon to proceed.
2. Purchase one of my books! I’ve co-authored 2 non-fiction books about the Tudors: ‘In the Footsteps of Anne Boleyn’ and ‘In the Footsteps of the Six Wives of Henry VIII’. Both are available in bookstores across the UK, and on Amazon and The Book Depository.
3. Purchase a pack of our Anne Boleyn Greeting Cards, produced exclusively for On the Tudor Trail.
4. Advertise with us here.
5. Contribute well researched and referenced articles related to Tudor history. Contact me to discuss this option.
6. And something that I hope everyone will do… Share the website with family and friends; share our posts on Facebook, Twitter and other social media; comment on articles, participate in discussions and help grow our online community!
By supporting On the Tudor Trail you are helping to maintain and improve this online educational resource and in the process, are bringing history to life!
If you have other ideas or suggestions for how you can help improve, grow and/or support On the Tudor Trail, then please do not hesitate to contact me.
I sincerely thank you for your support!